DAY - 01 Lankan Land! (Kandy â€“ Exploring Last Kingdom)
Sri Lanka is the land of pristine beaches and lush green forests, it is both the nature loverâ€™s paradise and the adventure junkieâ€™s abode, and this package is the answer to all your needs! Begin your four-day vacation with zest and zeal.Upon your arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport in Colombo, a Yatra representative will be present to take care of any immediate needs and ensure your smooth transfer to the hotel. En route stop by the famous Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Enjoy the exceptional experience of feeding and bathing elephants and create memories that will last a lifetime.Later head to your hotel and check into your room. Proceed to the Gem Museum and be amazed by the stunning gems in shades of red, green white and blue among others. The day ends with a delicious dinner before you head to your hotel and catch some sleep.Overnight stay at Kandy.
DAY - 02 Golden Sandy Beaches, Need We Say More? (Bentota â€“ Golden Sandy Beaches)
Refuel your energies with an appetizing breakfast at your hotel before you head to the shore with golden beaches â€“ Bentota. Upon arrival, check into your hotel and freshen up, you have an exciting day ahead.Explore the city of Bentota while on a city tour and visit the Kande Vihare Temple that is known to house the tallest statue of Lord Buddha in Sri Lanka. Also stop by the Kalyanarama Maha Viharaya, popular for its ancient effigy of Buddha. Spend some time at the Bentota Beach surrounded by teal water and sandy beaches. Sunbath at the shore all while enjoying local food and beverages from the beach stalls.The afternoon is saved for river boat cruise at the Madu River. Be enchanted by the plush mangroves and find yourself amidst flora and fauna only unique to the region. Spot kingfishers and egrets and come across monitor lizards and cormorants, the cruise is full of delightful surprises.The day ends with a delicious dinner before you retire to the hotel to spend the night in the comfort of your room. Overnight stay at Bentota.
DAY - 03 Alluring Colombo! (Colombo â€“ vibrant city)
Wake up to a gorgeous morning and spoil yourself to a lip-smacking breakfast at your hotel before you head to the capital city of Colombo. On your arrival at the city check into your hotel, thereafter you will proceed for a tour of the city.Start with the Galle Face Green, which is the ocean-side urban park surrounded by the financial district. Next, stop by the National Museum and learn about the history and culture of the city. Later stop over at the Old Parliament Building, Independence Square, the Fort district, the Twin World Trade Center towers and various places of Hindu, Islam, Buddhist and Christian places of worship.Explore the streets of Colombo while you indulge in some shopping. The Noritake, Beverly Street and House of Fashion are some of the best places to buy gifts and souvenirs for friends and family.The day ends with a savory dinner at a local restaurant before you head to your hotel to spend the night in the comfort of your room. Overnight stay at Colombo.
DAY - 04 Home Calling! (Departure After Breakfast)
This day marks the end of your memorable vacation in the fascinating land of Sri Lanka. Enjoy a hearty breakfast at your hotel and head to the airport for your flight back home.
- Welcome and assistance at Airport
- Accommodation on sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner ( Starting with day 1 Dinner)
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Madu River Safari
- City Tour to Kandy / Bentota / Colombo
- Visit to Spice Garden
- Transport in an air-conditioned Private vehical
- Temple of Sacred tooth relic - Kandy
- Vsit to Gangarama Temple
- 1 ltr water bottle each per day
- 1 free SIM card on arrival with free- LKR.100 talking time
- Shopping discount coupons (Odel/ Duty free / Cotton Collection)
- Cultural show in Kandy ( If time permit)
- IMPORTANT : Yatra will provide an alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in the package is overbooked.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Prices included
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Soft or hard drinks, starters.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Medical & Travel insurance