DAY - 01 Arrive in Srinagar and Local Sightseeing
Arrive at the Srinagar Airport and proceed to your hotel. Visit Shankaracharya Temple, one of the oldest shrines in the Kashmir Valley. Enjoy the beauty of Chashme Shahi, Shalimar Bagh and Nishat Bagh, the famous Mughal Gardens. Visit the handicraft shops and buy some exquisite local hand-crafted items such as shawls, jackets, bed covers, papier-mache and carpets. Stroll along the Dal Lake in the evening and explore the local markets. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY - 02 Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar (80 km/2 hours, one way)
GEmbark on a full day excursion to the picturesque meadow of gold, Sonamarg. It is a popular spot for trout and mahseer fishing in the summer. You can choose a pony ride to one of the glaciers in Srinagar and have some fun in snow and ice by your own payment. Return to the hotel in Srinagar and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY - 03 Srinagar to Gulmarg (52 km/1.5 hours)
In the morning, head to Gulmarg, the meadow of flowers. Enjoy the drive through the picturesque route from Srinagar to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is a perfect spot for skiing, snowboarding and golfing. Experience a cable car ride to Kongdoori and Afarwat in Gulmarg Gondola, the second highest operating cable car in the world. You can also enjoy photography, horse riding and shopping at this beautiful place. Stay overnight at a hotel in Gulmarg.
DAY - 04 Gulmarg to Pahalgam (138.4 km/3 hours)
In the early morning, begin your journey to Pahalgam, the valley of shepherds. En route, visit the Awantipora ruins, an 1100-year-old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Arrive in Pahalgam and enjoy the beauty of nature. You can also take a walk to Baisaren, which is located about 2 km from Pahalgam. Baisaren, a small village amidst pine and fir forest, is a Mini Switzerland. Relax for a while on the undulating meadow of Baisaran. Head to the Aru Valley and Chandanwari by car at your own cost. The picturesque route to Aru Valley is filled with plenty of campsites. This village is the starting point of treks to the Kolahoi Glacier. You can witness Hajan and Betaab Valley on the way to Chandanwari. Return to the hotel in Pahalgam in the evening and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY - 05 Pahalgam to Srinagar (90 km/2 hours)
After breakfast, head to Srinagar and visit some famous tourist attractions. Later, take a houseboat for a comfortable night stay.
DAY - 06 Return Home with Happy Memories
On this last day, after breakfast, travel to Srinagar Airport to board your flight. Go back home with some happy memories from the trip.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Room Heater
- Candle light dinner and one cake for a night on the houseboat
- One Shikara Ride in the Dal Lake
- Flower bed decoration
- All surface travelling by Non-Ac Etios/Dzire/Indigo
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Prices included
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Soft or hard drinks, starters.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Medical & Travel insurance